- Rycom Instruments MagnaStick MSL locates ferrous objects under snow earth and even water, depth location depends on size of object, excellent for locating water curb stop, manhole covers, steel drums or tanks, surveyor’s markers etc.
- The MagnaStick™ MSL™ magnetometers seeks ferromagnetic objects by sensing their magnetic fields. Dual toroidal sensor coils are highly sensitive to the magnetic lines of flux naturally present in ferrous (iron) materials and are not affected by non-ferrous materials such as brass, aluminum, or copper
- Magnastick™ locators employ an “always on” peak mode that provides an increasing audio signal as objects are approached and passed over. The digital display shows numerical signal strength with a diamond bar graph, battery status and polarity
- Each MagnaStick™ unit comes complete with a digital receiver, user manual, and soft carrying case, works with 6 AA batteries ( included). On order only, not in stock. 1 to 2 weeks for delivery.
- One-year limited warranty against manufacture’s defect